Rover Red Charlie #5

Rover Red Charlie #5

Writer: Garth Ennis Artist: Michael DiPascale Publisher: Avatar Press Release Date: April 16, 2014 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 3

Long gone are the days of treats and dog parks.  Rover, Red, and Charlie near the end of their canine odyssey as they discover the trail to their final destiny.  As the feeders' world collapses around them, these three best friends continue to search for the new path in this post-apocalyptic world.  And with the very forces of nature seemingly against them, the trio must find a way to the Big Splash.  GARTH ENNIS, the master of original horror, has crafted a story that eloquently reveals the best and worst in human nature through the actions of man's best friend.  Available with a Regular, Wraparound, and a Dog Days Order Incentive cover by series artist Michael Dipascale.

Geeks Unleashed - Chris Romero Apr 18, 2014

Rover Red Charlie overall has been a solid series, and something tells me Ennis has a dramatic conclusion lined up for the closing chapter. Read Full Review

seksienvoy Apr 18, 2014

I can't believe this series is so close to ending, I could keep reading it. Rover and his pals are closing the end to their journey, it's amazing how far they have come. However, trouble is still lurking around every corner.

Gizmo Apr 18, 2014

The most unique comic I'm buying right now, I'm going to miss it when it's gone.

MatchesMalone Jul 31, 2014