Warlords of Appalachia #3

Warlords of Appalachia #3

Writer: Phillip Kennedy Johnson Artist: Jonas Scharf Publisher: Boom! Studios Release Date: December 28, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

It's Kade and the rebels versus the Augies, a group of augmented soldiers with orders from President Roth to shut the rebellion down.

Big Comic Page - Craig Neilson-Adams Dec 30, 2016

While its reach does exceed its grasp a little at times, the sheer confidence of the world building on display makes Warlords of Appalachia a highly recommended purchase. And while I'm still a little anxious about just how well Johnson is going to pull everything together for a satisfactory conclusion in the next issue, I'll definitely be picking this one up to find out, and I heartily recommend you do the same. Read Full Review

Spock's Brain Jan 12, 2017

This is a good issue, as things amp up in anticipation for the finale. I almost wish there were more issues, as I wonder how this can be all wrapped up in only one more...but I also wish there were more issues because it's an entertaining read and I don't want it to end yet.

Truck Jan 26, 2017