The Black Hood: Season 2 #2

The Black Hood: Season 2 #2

Writer: Duane Swierczynski Artist: Greg Scott Publisher: Dark Circle Comics Release Date: December 21, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

"The Nobody Murders," Part 2. Greg Hettinger, a.k.a. The Black Hood. thought he could run from the violence. But now he finds himself running across the country from a merciless assassin who calls himself The Nobody. Greg not only has to figure out the identity of his would-be killer, but also his connection to the original Black Hood-which means going to the one place Greg vowed he never visit again: home. Don't miss the high-octane action and high-stakes suspense that is season 2!

Geek-O-Rama - David Jan 10, 2017

Overall this is a great book. Swierczyski's writing is spot on and Greg Scott's artwork, along with Kelly Fitzpatrick's colouring, fits perfectly. There are, however, a few problems that I can see with the plot and structure of the story. Read Full Review

Spock's Brain Jan 21, 2017

This book is interesting, with "No One" mysteriously on the back of the Black Hood, and it looks great, but I had a hard time understanding what was going on, what the context is, in the Hood's conversation with Lorenzo. A bit of muddy storytelling. Also, the story doesn't seem to move along much with this conversation. So I feel we're a little behind where we should be after this issue.

May