Dept. H #8

Dept. H #8

Writer: Matt Kindt Artist: Matt Kindt Publisher: Dark Horse Comics Release Date: November 23, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

Trapped in a flooding undersea base, Mia and the crew stumble upon a scientific discovery as their time is running out. They begin to fight among themselves about what to do with this valuable information, until one Dept. H crew member decides to take matters into his own hands.

"This comic does a great job of mixing hard science fiction with mystery and survival fiction, and it keeps you on your toes."-The Fandom Post

The Fandom Post - Josh Begley Dec 1, 2016

Despite its flaws (which I think I'm picking up on more than other reviewers), Dept.H is a rich, unique book with a fascinating art style and a rich world. If you've been reading it in floppies up to this point, then my criticisms probably won't affect you. If, however, you've been on the fence about this, I recommend waiting until the story is done. It could well be that this is one of those pieces that has to be read in its entirety in order to get the full effect. Read Full Review

January