Legends of Tomorrow #6

Legends of Tomorrow #6

Writer: Gerry Conway, Aaron Lopresti, Keith Giffen, Len Wein Artist: Eduardo Pansica, Rob Hunter, Aaron Lopresti, Jonathan Glapion, Bilquis Evely, Yildiray Cinar, Trevor Scott, John Livesay Publisher: DC Comics Release Date: August 17, 2016 Cover Price: $7.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 1

METAMORPHO
Written by AARON LOPRESTI
Art by AARON LOPRESTI and LIVESAY
The "Two Worlds, One Destiny" saga ends here! Metamorpho and an army from the planet Dae Won battle Kanjar Ro and his heinous space pirates for control of the Orb of Ra. If Metamorpho and his faction don't succeed, Kanjar Ro will use the Orb and take the universe for his own!
FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MAN
Written by GERRY CONWAY
Art by EDUARDO PANSICA and ROB HUNTER
Firestorm and Multiplex must go head to head to seize the future of our world as the Quantum Field generator is still unpredictable and begins causing mutated machinery and insects to overrun our reality!
SUGAR & SPIKE
Written by KEITH GIFFEN
Art by BILQUIS EVELY
Sugar & Spike have a unique clientele made up of today's A-list superheroes with embarrassing secrets in need of covering up. But our dysfunctional duo's world is about to get even stranger when a team of time-traveling heroes from the 31st century tasks them with an urgent case that promises to alter history itself. Behold the culmination of Keith Giffen's entire professional career (thus far)...Sugar & Spike and the Legion of Super-Heroes!
METAL MEN
Written by LEN WEIN
Art by YILDIRAY CINAR and TREVOR SCOTT
Chemo strikes! The walking nuclear waste dump attacks New York City, and it's up to the Metal Men to put a stop to it-but who's been lurking in the shadows since the -beginning?

AiPT! - David Brooke Aug 17, 2016

These stories don't end with a whimper, but a definitive bang. It's safe to say when this series is collected it's going to be a must buy as it does a lot of things well, not least of which is being one heck of a bang for your buck. Read Full Review

Weird Science - Reggie Hemingway Sep 1, 2016

That's it for our foray into this strange ass collection of mini series....... and it's about time. Yeah, when this was first announced I have to admit that I was interested in the concept, but after having to read all these stories month after month I can see why they were packaged together........ Because there's no way they would have sold separately. If you've been reading the rest of these issues then you should totally pick this up to complete your collection, but I see no other reason to ever read this. Read Full Review

January