Transformers: Titan's Return #1

Transformers: Titan's Return #1

Writer: Mairghread Scott, James Roberts, John Barber Artist: Livio Ramondelli Publisher: IDW Publishing Release Date: July 27, 2016 Cover Price: $4.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

THE LAST AUTOBOT! Once he ruled CYBERTRON with a brutal (and literal) iron fist... left for dead four million years ago, SENTINEL PRIME is back. But in a world where STARSCREAM rules CYBERTON, OPTIMUS PRIME has invaded Earth, and MEGATRON is an AUTOBOT-SENTINEL doesn't like what he sees!
Bullet points:
                                                            The story continues in TRANSFORMERS #56 and MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #56 next month, and expands to TILL ALL ARE ONE this fall!
                                                            For the first time ever-Scott, Roberts, and Barber working together on one story!
                                                            Plus the powerful noir art of superstar Livio Ramondelli!

Major Spoilers - Wilson Aug 1, 2016

If there was a time to be a Transformers fan, now is the perfect one. With the comics and toy line (and soon cartoons) all carrying the same event, there is tons to be excited about. The Transformers: Titans Return one-shot is perfect to get readers of all kinds hooked. My hope is that those who find the Titans Return toys cool will check out the comics, and vice versa. The writing and art team on this issue do a terrific job of setting the story up and introducing readers to what is coming next. I can't gush enough about this and even though I'm a GIGANTIC Transformers fan, I'm confident that all readers will enjoy this. If you're curious about Transformers comics, this one will prove how great they can be. Read Full Review