8house #5

8house #5

Writer: Helen Maier, Fil Barlow Artist: Fil Barlow Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: November 11, 2015 Cover Price: $2.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 3

Part 2. Yorris, poisoned by the drug numb, battles a mind-form wyrm to regain her consciousness. Abandoned by her family to the routine of an asylum, other interned patients are curious about the new resident.

From the Emmy Award-winning creative team who designed characters for animated TV shows like Tutenstein, Extreme Ghostbusters, Godzilla the Series, Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles, Max Steel, Captain N, Spectrobes, and more!

Comic Bastards - Austin Lanari Nov 11, 2015

I don't think Yorris is like that, nor do I think many of the other projects under Brandon Graham's umbrella at Image are. I love that. I love having to sink my teeth into a comic, and being rewarded for doing so. But some people don't read comics like that. Nothing about this comic, to my mind, is so unclear that the gist of the situation is ever a confusing mystery, however, and that's obviously a bad kind of obtuse that should be generally avoided, and certainly isn't present here. Read Full Review

Briton Nov 23, 2015

I've enjoyed this series so far, but the very short runs and subsequent temporary abandonment of the storyline for another is beginning to annoy me. Add in the deliberately confusing story where it's difficult to tell what is going on. If the series doesn't turn it around, I'll be dropping it.

alexdelarge Nov 22, 2015