Hadrian's Wall #5

Hadrian's Wall #5

Writer: Kyle Higgins, Alec Siegel Artist: Rod Reis Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: March 29, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

NEW STORY ARC! The critically-acclaimed series HADRIAN'S WALL returns for its second arc! With Thetan Rebels hijacking the ship, investigator Simon Moore must prove his ex-wife's innocence... or risk starting a world-ending conflict.

Comic Bastards - Daniel Vlasaty Mar 29, 2017

This book blends some of my favorite things together. Science fiction and crime and drugs. I am so happy that Hadrian's Wall is back. I've really been enjoying it so far and I missed it while it wasn't coming out these past few months. I'm excited to see where the story goes now that we've been introduced to more characters and ideas and conflicts. Read Full Review

Spock's Brain Apr 14, 2017

I didn't realize how much I'd missed "Hadrian's Wall" until I read this issue. It's a really great comic. The mystery and suspense continue to build, and I love the art and the pacing of this series. It's also a credit to the creative team that, after a hiatus of a few months, I fully understood exactly what was going on here, without the help of boring exposition. This is some good shit.

GlenWizard Mar 30, 2017