Invincible #1

Invincible #1

Writer: Robert Kirkman Artist: Cory Walker Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: January 22, 2003 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

Girls, acne, homework, super-villains. When you're a teenager, it helps to be Invincible.

Comics Bulletin - Craig Lemon Jan 31, 2003

Having said that, it's worth checking out if you're not overly familiar with the backstory of teen heroes, or if you want to jump in on the ground floor with a new guy... Read Full Review

SouthernCompadre Jun 1, 2013

What started as some kind of hommage to the classic spandex costume hero genre, ended up being one the best stories I've ever read on the last couple of years. Pick it up read the first 12 issues and you will not be able to stop. Also Ryan Ottley has a fantastic art style.

The Villain Sep 12, 2016

I don't find the art to be that special. It gives the book a bit of a independent feel but I do enjoy the introductions to the new characters that we will get to know better in this series. Kirkman's writing is always pretty dependable.

JBL Reviews Sep 21, 2014

I read it finally because I've heard so much good. This issue felt very amateur

SwampyCA Feb 10, 2015