Moonshine #6

Moonshine #6

Writer: Brian Azzarello Artist: Eduardo Risso Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: March 29, 2017 Cover Price: $2.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

"MOONSHINE," Part Six-END OF STORY ARC! In the final chapter of the opening story arc, old scores are settled and much blood is shed as gangster Lou Pirlo finally comes face to face with the monstrous werewolf that's been hunting him for months!

Word Of The Nerd - Brent Jackson Mar 29, 2017

Moonshine #6 is a great end to the first story arc. We get a great battle between the Holt's and the New York gangsters and finally get to see the werewolf unleashed in all its glory. The issue also superbly sets up the next arc introducing some new characters and building tension between those that we have come to known. Werewolves, gangsters, hillbillies and shootouts! Moonshine has exactly what you are looking for. Read Full Review

comicster Mar 30, 2017

Intense. Amazing. Read this if you want blood.

Spock's Brain Apr 17, 2017

It's a treat to get regular Eduardo Risso art; he is a master in comic art. The first arc comes to a close, and it's mainly raining bullets here. It was cool to see the wolf revealed in his full fury. I feel that I kind of forget what has happened previously in this series when a new issue comes out, so now that the first arc is done, I look forward to reading all six issues at once.

May