Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #8

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #8

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Javier Rodriguez Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: May 24, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

• Sir Isaac Newton, scientific genius, pioneer and now nigh-omnipotent sorcerer, has come to the present-day Marvel Universe.
•  First order of events? Take down the Avengers.
•  The scary thing is, with his current power level, they don't stand a chance.

Comic Crusaders - Kevin October May 30, 2017

There's so much for you to look at and get lost in wonder with this storyline. It's a breath of fresh air and each new issue that comes out is another refreshing breath. With a fast paced story mixed with clever and quick background stories of character discoveries, this comic has been simply just a fun entertaining ride. I mean issue six was a "choose your own adventure" like style that has you flipping through the pages to save your favorite characters and decisions. The art is amazing and super busy. It's very fun and great to look at. It's candy for your eyeballs. Such creative panel work and color work. I liked this book a lot and can not wait for the next issue. Don't let this one slip you by readers. Read Full Review

AiPT! - David Brooke May 24, 2017

Visually stimulating with some great character moments. You will want the finale to come right away after this one! Read Full Review

jfarge Jul 24, 2017

Absolutely loved this book. Definitely a breath of fresh air in story telling. Told a main part of the story in the current arc. Included Howard the duck and he oddly fit in and kicked some butt. I'm a big Doctor Strange fan and this book impressed me with the storyline, visuals and humor.

RustonLF May 25, 2017

We get to discover who the Author is in this issue and where he comes from. There are some great cameo's in here from Howard the Duck and Luke Cage and Spider-Man with the Avengers. This has become one of my favorite titles right now and I am always looking forward to the next issue.

supercoolyeah May 28, 2017

I really do like Thompson's writing. He gives everyone a moment to shine. From Howard the Duck to Kushlah everyone has a second to react and it's actually very fulfilling. The art of Rodriguez, Lopez and Bellaire is something surreal. I'm hoping this ending is a good one cuz I'm loving the ride so far.

StanielK May 29, 2017