New Avengers #16

New Avengers #16

Event\Storyline: Civil War II Writer: Al Ewing Artist: Paco Medina Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: September 28, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
•  The A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. vs. W.H.I.S.P.E.R. war screams towards a heart-shredding climax!
•  It's a battle to the finish aboard a crashing Air Force One! And no matter who wins, Marvel-Earth will never be the same!
•  WE BEG OF YOU, TRUE BELIEVER-DO NOT REVEAL THE SHOCKING TWISTS WITHIN THESE PAGES TO MAN OR BEAST!

Heroes Direct - Adam Fitch Oct 4, 2016

The undying action in this issue renders it over in no time at all, the story doesn't really go anywhere but it's OK when they're plenty of brawling taking place – especially between some obscure and strange characters. The Civil War II tie-in is minuscule at the moment and it's disappointing, to the point where we feel like it doesn't deserve the label. Read Full Review

supercoolyeah Oct 12, 2016

Anything with Tippy Toe talking about equal labor union rights has to be good, right???? LOL New Avengers continue the cheeky butt kicking fun this issue. The fight scenes are drawn out very nicely, kudos to Medina and Vlasco for that. And the story is tight. I give Ewing props for everything streaming so well especially with a huge cast of heroes and villains. A great read.

Kreniigh Oct 10, 2016