Occupy Avengers #4

Occupy Avengers #4

Writer: David Walker Artist: Carlos Pacheco Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: February 22, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 6

• Wait a minute... Isn't Nick Fury dead? The original Nick Fury, leader of the Howling Commandos. He's dead. Right? Because someone that looks a whole lot like him is out to kill Clint and his renegade team of Occupy Avengers.
•  Plus: Has Red Wolf found love?

AiPT! - Russ Dobler Feb 22, 2017

While Hawkeye and Red Wolf continue to be distinct, well-written characters, the fleshing out of Deadly Nightshade in Occupy Avengers #4 goes awry, as she becomes a repetitive parody of character growth. It's increasingly unclear what these Avengers are occupying, and where this title belongs in the grand scheme of the Marvel Universe. Walker's ground-level series started out well before stumbling, so one can only hope things will get back on track once the more artistically suitable Walta comes on board. Read Full Review

Sav Feb 22, 2017

I'm really liking this series... This book alone... Great tilda intro. Barton is a little more silly than he should be. The prospects this series could lead to are inspiring. I'd like to think the ultimates are on one side of the spectrum with this series on the other. And it'd be awesome if they kind of came together in the end. But I digress, this was a good book

supercoolyeah Feb 23, 2017

Yes Nightshade someone is going to write a story about you, we know, we know. LOL Good story and I'm glad to see where this is going. I'm glad the team is fleshing out pretty well rounded. I can't wait to see the next arc and who they pick up next. Plus I really enjoy the art of Pacheco, Fonteriz and Quintana. Simple but good.

Rick Jonez Feb 24, 2017

Fury and his LMD Commandos ended up not much more than a flash in the pan. Tilda put the con in convincing readers of her reform. Red Wolf was a dud this time. Nighthawk stole the spotlight from Hawkeye - and walks away?

Pantheon36 Mar 3, 2017