Rocket Raccoon and Groot #9

Rocket Raccoon and Groot #9

Event\Storyline: Civil War II Writer: Nick Kocher Artist: Michael Walsh Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: September 14, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

•  We don't mean to be carpet-braggers, but you'll have to (Ulysses S.) grant that these are the best issues of the entire event!
•  When Rocket, Groot, and Gwenpool all go after the same bounty in Georgia, the results are antebellum-believable!
•  Get-tysburg as many copies as you can!
Rated T

Heroes Direct - Adam Fitch Sep 17, 2016

The whole Civil War II tie-in label on the cover? Pointless. Besides a brief phone call with a sweary Captain Marvel, there's no connective tissue. It seems as if Rocket is going to help her out with whatever is going on in New York, until Chammy attempts to recruit the help of the threesome. It seems as if they'll be teaming up for more issues going forward, and we have no complaints. Gwen is the right level of wacky to fit in with these two, and we hope the partnership grows stronger as the series continues. Read Full Review

Numskull210 Sep 15, 2016

Another great issue from a great series. Even without Skottie Young this book took on a new direction and it is just as good. Check out the full review.

StanielK Sep 23, 2016