The Pulse #4

The Pulse #4

Writer: Brian Michael Bendis Artist: Mark Bagley Publisher: Marvel Comics Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

THIN AIR PART 4 Guest-starring Spider-Man and the Green Goblin. As tensions between the Bugle and Norman Osborn mount, what side will Peter Parker take? Featuring the Ben Urich moment you've been waiting for twenty years!

Comics Bulletin - Dave Wallace Jul 21, 2004

Maybe its just that my expectations of how The Pulse would turn out were off-mark, but its hard to believe that this opening arc is written by the same person who gave us the laboured and dull six-issue origin of the Ultimate Fantastic Four recently. However, if your only complaint is that too much is happening, things cant be too bad. Lets just hope that future issues see more of that team dynamic that was displayed last issue. Read Full Review

The Villain Oct 24, 2016

Spider-Man's appearance and a very good scene between Ben Urich and him is very good. Ben Urich explains why he figured out Spider-Man's identity as well as Daredevils and why Spider-Man has allowed the Green Goblin to live. Ben Urich is really the star of the show so far in this series. I'd like to see Jessica Jones get some more attention eventually but its nice to see him in a starring role.