The Totally Awesome Hulk #16

The Totally Awesome Hulk #16

Writer: Greg Pak Artist: Mahmud A. Asrar Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: February 8, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

"BIG APPLE SHOWDOWN" CONTINUES!
•  Who's behind the gathering of Asian and Asian American heroes? It's not who you think!
Rated T

AiPT! - David Brooke Feb 8, 2017

Three cheers for Hulk (the Incredible kind!) for its strong characters, excellent art, and fun plot. Come for the characters, but stay for the big action. They may specifically be Asian American, but they are the people's team. Read Full Review

freemanlouis7 Feb 13, 2017

Good comic book fun that leaves you anticipating the next issue.

RustonLF Feb 16, 2017

I love the interaction between this collection of heroes working together. The threat that is presented to the heroes is also a great tension builder. Greg Pak presents a worth while story arc.

Rick Jonez Feb 10, 2017

Last issue got a 7.5 so this one gets an 8.0 'cuz it was that much better - even though this issue's poser cover was that equally that much worse than last issue's cover, which was technically the formation of this new team of Protectors..

Spock's Brain Feb 24, 2017

This issue is fine...it's just not for me. I just don't care enough for the plot or characterization to let the art save it for me. I used this to see if I'm keeping this title or dropping it, and the latter won out.

Pantheon36 Feb 11, 2017