Unbelievable Gwenpool #15

Unbelievable Gwenpool #15

Writer: Christopher Hastings Artist: Myisha Haynes Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: May 10, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

• Part 2 of Gwen's L.A. adventure is here!
•  As it turns out, Gwen & Kate Bishop (the REAL Hawkeye) make a pretty great team!
•  The mission to save Cecil (who is currently trapped in a crystal locked in Ghost Rider's car) continues!

Comic Crusaders - Kevin October May 15, 2017

Random goodness with a stale side of potatoes would be the best way to describe Gwenpool. It delivers the goods but you do get served the same dish over and over again. If you like wild zany fun then this comic is for you. Don't get me wrong if this comic was sitting on a table to read I would pick it up and have some laughs. It's never short on that. Gwenpool is a total fangirl who I love and wouldn't want her to change but it would be nice to see her in some other kind of situation other than wild impromptu rides. Which may be the angle of this book and I'm totally in the wrong here. Gwenpool gets three out of five stars. Read Full Review

Rick Jonez May 12, 2017

This title is slipping. It's a shame this ish was just plain - and this ish had 2 potentially interesting guest stars that didn't really deliver. Kate rationalizing herself into killing dwarves is so wrong. And the cliffhanger was the same as last time only with new fam member. The only thing that made this issue notable was the significant and interesting change to Cecil (that the title character helped her friend with).

+ LikeComments (1)
    supercoolyeah May 15, 2017

Haynes art is just plain jane with a side of low sodium ketchup. It reminds me of A.K.A. Hellcat! But that was always meant to be cute cheeky fun not this title. I really do like Hastings writing though especially the cheetoh line and I do find this little twist in the end interesting. Let's just hope this title gets better or Gwen's days may be over.

StanielK May 13, 2017