Uncanny Inhumans #6

Uncanny Inhumans #6

Writer: Charles Soule Artist: Brandon Peterson Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: March 16, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 9

• Between solving a heist, a brawl on the club floor, and two evil geniuses turning a game of poker into a round of super-powered chicken, THINGS ARE ROWDY IN THE QUIET ROOM.
•  And Black Bolt's pulling in the big guns to put his house in order.

Comicsverse - Dennis Mui Mar 17, 2016

I would like to see the issues that follow continue the main conflict with Ennulux. We do get to see who hired Fantomelle and Culpepper to steal it, and the story direction seems as though it will be a huge threat for the Inhumans. I'm also interested in seeing whether or not the subplot with Treste will go anywhere, and if she is at the club for any other reason, then wanting to have fun. This goes for Ahura as well. Side note: His conversation with the hologram of himself was"ominous. I will definitely look forward to the next issue. There is a lot more to discover in The Quiet Room. Read Full Review

ChildofthePast Mar 20, 2016

Great issue. I'm glad the Capo is back. The Quiet Room is an interesting concept and I hope it's explored more later on.

Briton Mar 20, 2016

The "Uncanny Inhumans" is a lot better than its sister title this month. The art is stronger and the dialogue somewhat more believeable. It's just a shame it's so like the X-Men... the Inhumans were always strong characters, so turning them into X-Men clones is a bit of a shame. However, the story was fairly interesting and I may try the comic again next month.

Henry Killinger Apr 1, 2016