Rick and Morty #13

Rick and Morty #13

Writer: Tom Fowler Artist: CJ Cannon Publisher: Oni Press Release Date: April 27, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

Rick and Morty are stuck inside the severed head of another dimension's Morty, and things are getting... weird. They still have a narrow chance of saving their own dimension from alien invasion... but only if Morty can get the science right!

AiPT! - David Brooke Apr 25, 2016

Aside from a slower paced issue that's lighter on laughs than I'd like it still brings humorous moments. The premise of this issue is spot on and so good it probably deserves an actual episode. This is the best and only way to continue your ocular enjoyment of Rick and Morty. Read Full Review

Gizmo May 3, 2016

Super funny and enjoyable, especially the way Rick solves everything, although I am still baffled why the things that Morty understands affect this other Morty's mind, I thought it was a different Morty... Also the rag tag post apocalyptic rebel alliance thing was done in the last story arc, so that part was repetitive. Even with these problems, I still give it and 8 because it's that much fun.