Spider-Man/Deadpool #25

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Chris Bachalo Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 27, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

Spider-Man Versus Deadpool Part 3
•  The first arc of the new era of SM/DP climaxes with our heroes facing THE CHAMELEON!
•  The mimicry villain's plan is more than just changing HIS appearance. It takes Chameleon from his level of petty crook and puts him shoulder to shoulder with the world's most terrifying super villains!
•  Spider-Man and Deadpool do their darnedest to take down the elusive villain, but it's hard to punch someone when he could look like anyone!
Rated T

Monkeys Fighting Robots - Brandon J. Griffin Dec 30, 2017

Spider-Man/Deadpool reaches the twenty-five issue milestone in a much better place than it began. The supporting cast is delightful and lessens the load our web-slinger and mouthy merc' would have to carry otherwise. Read Full Review

Shoot The Breeze Comics - Chris Kebblewhite Feb 2, 2018

This arc has been a bit of a distraction compared to some of the compelling stories we got from Joe Kelly. As I've mentioned before, he has a special way of developing relationships between characters. This should probably be taken as building to something bigger in the grand scheme of things and took both characters back to their ground roots. Hopefully the future pay off is worth it. Read Full Review

Herushalaim Jan 2, 2018

This issue was much better than the last. I still have problems with Thompson's Deadpool but they are minimal here. The story was also better. However, the art and paneling were awful. I had problems distinguishing what everything was. The panels look like they're zoomed in and awkwardly cropped. It's really bad and hurts this book a lot.

Spock's Brain Jan 14, 2018

I like Chris Bachalo's art, but I found this hard to get through. The art looked pretty good, but it terms of storytelling, was kind of confusing. Storewise, lots of wacky stuff happening, but I just found it boring. Sorry.

CrazyforRAMU Jul 11, 2018

Chameleon and Deadpool *both* bamboozle their way out of Tabula Rasa, leaving Spidey holding the bag and Husk genially hating him. This is a story told with workmanlike skill. It's only when you consider how much you *could* do with "Deadpool and a helicarrier full of crazy creepy crawly characters" that this issue's low-effort shenanigans start looking hollow and dull. Scott Hepburn assumes control of the art at the halfway mark. He makes a cool effort to link to Chris Bachalo's established style before gradually moving into his own look. It's more than welcome; Mr. Bachalo did a remarkably woeful job on the front half.

that dude Jan 2, 2018