Spider-Man/Deadpool #26

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Scott Hepburn Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: January 10, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 3 User Reviews: 5

SPIDER-MAN VERSUS DEADPOOL Part 4
•  Peter Parker and Wade Wilson are in their eighties and live in the same nursing home. Wait, WHAT?!
•  The madness of this book gets a brief interlude in the form of a story from the future! But this is not a throwaway issue!
•  This issue is the first prelude to the biggest Spider-Man and Deadpool story of all time that will come to fruition in JULY OF 2018! DO NOT MISS IT!

Comic Watch - Chris Kebblewhite Feb 15, 2018

I found the first Chameleon arc a bit lack-luster, but this single issue was like a palate cleanser. It was fresh and at the same time, it had classic character traits of what you'd expect. The imagery paired with the story was just right. The first few pages alone were amazingly spectacular! Really want to see a new black Spider-Man costume too. Read Full Review

Monkeys Fighting Robots - Brandon J. Griffin Jan 13, 2018

Wheelchair wall-crawling, Deadpool deception, old treasures from past adventures, this issue is fully loaded. This is my way-too-early front-runner for favorite single issue of 2018. Read Full Review

You Don't Read Comics - PorkChop Edwards Feb 13, 2018

Solid storytelling and an old school flair on the artwork make this one worth picking up. Read Full Review

Herushalaim Jan 17, 2018

Man, this was great! I guess the current Arms Race storyline is the biggest hindrance for this series, not Robbie Thompson.

Kalaoui Jan 17, 2018

Just when i thought i was out......Robbie Thompson pulls me back in! Great story with fantastic art to match by Hepburn. Too bad this isn't the main story.

CrazyforRAMU Jul 27, 2018

Decrepit Deadpool gradually convinces Paraplegic Peter Parker to come out of retirement for One Last Hero gig. The plot develops a little slowly, but taking the time to make these new Geezer AU versions of the heroes compelling was an excellent move on Robbie Thompson's part. His script did an impressive job of convincing me that this is a story worth reading; I started out feeling pretty much the opposite and he won me over. Scott Hepburn's scrupulously silly art helped a lot, too. I officially became a fan at the panel where a burglar punches the dentures out of Peter Parker's mouth. Mr Hepburn makes that look *at least* as hilarious as it sounds.

Spider-Man Prime Jan 10, 2018