The Mighty Captain Marvel #4

The Mighty Captain Marvel #4

Writer: Margaret Stohl Artist: Ted Brandt, Ro Stein, Brent Schoonover Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: April 26, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 11

• As Captain Marvel chases down leads on the missing Hala children, Earth's extraterrestrial refugee crisis escalates further.
•  Mim's evil plan finally is unveiled, changing the course of Captain Marvel's future forever.
•  Oh how the mighty will fall..

supercoolyeah May 1, 2017

I really do hate giving terrible scores. But this, unfortunately, comic had it coming. The story is HORRENDOUS! There was no real emotional connection between Captain and Bean. And you would think they would not let Carol on the spacecraft after she finds out that she is allergic to Bean but no come right on in. LOL The art of Schoonover, Stein and Brandt is very sub-par no one really looks like anyone. Just bad.

MikesBox330 Apr 30, 2017

The writing is probably as good in this issue, as in the first 3-4, but I don't know. I was so put off by the change in Danver's appearance that I found myself speed reading just to finish the issue and put it away. If it this is a permanent change, my subscription will be in jeopardy.

Ricardo Oliveira Apr 28, 2017

You guys are crazy. This is the best comic book ever. Stohl rules.

CrazyforRAMU Nov 4, 2017

Carol foils Dr. Eve's plan (Who? Exactly.) to turn her into a mind-controlled person of mass destruction. Both the plan and the foiling are conveyed with dreadful ineptitude. This is an unacceptable comic on every level. From how much sense the overall plot makes (none) to the inter-character relationships (forced) to the quality of the "clever" zingers Margaret Stohl tucks into the dialogue (cringe-worthy), this script is a junker. The tag-team art lives down to the potential of the words. One of the artists arbitrarily decided to put Carol into her red-and-blue costume instead of her newer red-and-black one. This is *supposed* to be the same outfit throughout (it shows consistent damage), but it just isn't, and the implication that readers should ignore the discrepancy is offensive. Marvel doesn't give a ☠☠☠☠ about the people reading this title, so I advise you not to be one of them.

Billyndo Apr 26, 2017