All-New X-Men #14

All-New X-Men #14

Writer: Dennis Hopeless Artist: Mark Bagley Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: October 19, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

• A wheelchair-bound CYCLOPS is stuck in the X-Men's mobile headquarters while all of his teammates jet off across the world on fantastic adventures.
•  Well, almost all of his teammates...BEAST has sequestered himself in his lab, feverishly working on some mysterious new project.
•  In his own version of Rear Window, will Cyclops discover that Hank is meddling with forces that should be left alone, or is he just driving himself mad out of boredom? Or worse - BOTH?

Newsarama - David Pepose Oct 20, 2016

While it might not have the flashiness of an event book, All-New X-Men isn't only the best X-Men book on the stands " it stands in the running for one of the consistently best Marvel books on the stands, period. Read Full Review

AiPT! - Chris Hassan Oct 19, 2016

Of course, as Inhumans vs. X-Men approaches, along with the inevitable tie-in stories, I may just find myself missing these solo stories in a few months. Read Full Review

Mac Oct 29, 2016

I would have liked this story a lot more if we were given any reasoning as to why it occurred. The mystery with Beast is being dragged out like Cyclops' secret betrayal and while it was fun it advanced nothing. I enjoy the focus on young Scott dealing with his new reality. This book is best when focused on character development, but we didn't even get that.

sebastianorellana95 Oct 19, 2016