Web Warriors #2

Web Warriors #2

Writer: Mike Costa Artist: David Baldeon Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 16, 2015 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

• SPIDER-GWEN STRANDED! Without her interdimensional timepiece to get her home, Gwen Stacy (AKA Spider-Woman) has no choice but to sit tight and wait to be rescued by the rest of the Web Warriors.
•  Everyone's favorite hoodie-wearing hero isn't exactly a damsel in distress, though, is she?

Superior Spider-Talk - Doug Zawisza Dec 17, 2015

Web Warriors #2 gives readers everything they need to know to swing into a story about threats that span dimensions and the heroes that stop those threats. Plus, this comic has Spider-Ham (as well as energetic art from David Baldeon and a fun script from Mike Costa)! Read Full Review

crimefighterpunch49 Jun 30, 2016

I generally read comics at random--whatever I can get my hands on right now, without waiting. This is a really good series to read like that, 'cause it's fun and cool, no matter where you start it seems. There are lots of awesome characters and worlds, so the whole thing has a really cool sci-fi superhero feel.

porchyg Dec 29, 2015