Pestilence: A Story of Satan #3
Series Next

Pestilence: A Story of Satan #3

Writer: Frank Tieri Artist: Oleg Okunev Publisher: Aftershock Comics Release Date: July 25, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1
N/AUser Rating

Knights, zombies, demons, corruption, death, betrayal and Satan...the Seven Deadly Ingredients involved in the making of this issue of PESTILENCE! Another can't-miss issue!

Written by the master of violence, gore, and mayhem, Frank Tieri (Harley Quinn, Marvel vs Capcom, Wolverine, Deadpool), with spectacular art from illustrator Oleg Okunev, and covers by Eisner Award-nominated artist Tim Bradstreet (The Punisher, Hellblazer) comes the series that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics!

"The truth about the Crusades is finally told and you'd be dead wrong to miss it. Great characters and detailed art make this a must read." -P more

The Fandom Post - Chris Beveridge Jul 26, 2018

This arc for Pestilence delivers well here even if it loses some of the momentum at the start with it being a bit dialogue-heavy. I'm amused by how the language plays here but mileage will vary on how you want "historical" properties presented when it comes to that, as well as cultural since it's not taking place in America either and there are very different norms. I'm enjoying what Tieri and Okunev are doing here as they're really well paired for this kind of story that hits a sweet spot in violence, debauchery, and craziness combined with the undead. Each issue just leaves me wanting more of it and wishing I was discovering a couple dozen issues minimum so I could just burn through it. Read Full Review

Be the first to rate this issue!

Click the 'Rate/Write A Review' link above to get started.

August