Archie's Superteens vs. Crusaders #2
Series Next

Archie's Superteens vs. Crusaders #2

Writer: Ian Flynn, David Williams, Gary Martin Artist: Kelsey Shannon, David Williams Publisher: Archie Comics Release Date: July 25, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

Archie Comics' two superhero teams THE SUPERTEENS and THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS face off against the evil Dr. Zardox in the conclusion to this epic to-issue crossover event!

Major Spoilers - Matthew Peterson Jul 30, 2018

Not really a fan of the ending, but the journey there is okay and the art is a lot of fun. Read Full Review

Jeremy Jul 25, 2018

This two-issue story was done to fulfill a six-issue contract for the creators of the recently cancelled Mighty Crusaders.

As a disappointed Crusaders fan I must therefore not let my disappointment negatively affect my impressions of this comic and it must be judged on its own.

The art is credited to Kelsey Shannon, David Williams and Gary Marti with no info about who did what chores. I can say the line work is clearly different than the Shannon/Herms work of the Crusaders' four-issue run.

While I found Shannon's "cinematography" there to be well done and in particular his action full of kinetic energy, the one gripe I had was how he drew facial expressions. The art here, however, corrects that, and, more

October