Betty & Veronica #2

Betty & Veronica #2

Writer: Adam Hughes Artist: Adam Hughes Publisher: Archie Comics Release Date: November 9, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

The latest hit New Riverdale series continues to defy expectations with some major surprises: including besties turning into enemies! The battle no one expected hits its peak as Betty and Veronica declare all-out war on each other! It's a battle of benefits as Betty tries to raise money to save Pop's, while Ronnie's staging her own competing fundraisers in move destroy Betty's efforts. All bets are off as the girls go from best pals to cutthroat competitors. You've never seen a car wash like this! Will the two icons find their way back to friendship, or is this the end of one of the longest-running partnerships in history?

IGN - Jeff Lake Nov 10, 2016

Betty & Veronica is a book you want to like. It's funny in places, gorgeously illustrated and is clever enough to catch you off guard a time or two. And yet, for all the things that work, there's still so much that doesn't. Read Full Review

Spock's Brain Nov 9, 2016

I am conflicted... The conceit of having Hot Dog emcee this comic doesn't work for me, and I don't like being so annoyed by Betty Cooper... but the art is incredible and I can't wait for the next issue...Waugh!

+ Like 1 person liked this
    pigglywiggly Nov 9, 2016

I have to give this book a 9 just because of the art.

Gunnarthehuman Nov 14, 2016

Better than the first issue! The jokes are pretty funny and the art is great. Another winner from Archie, if you ask me.

Briton Nov 20, 2016

Great art and a fun story. Not sure about having a dog as the narrator though.