All-New Inhumans #6

All-New Inhumans #6

Writer: James Asmus Artist: Andr Lima Arajo Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: April 13, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

Something in the mysterious SKYSPEAR has changed Crystal from the Inhumans leader to their greatest threat! Can The Amazing Spider-Man and the rest of the Inhumans stop a woman who controls the four elements?

IGN - Jeff Lake Apr 14, 2016

When the plot catches up to character, this book might move from good to great. Read Full Review

Seren Apr 15, 2016

LockJaw is back! I really enjoyed this issue - thought it was a lot of fun! Clearly there are a TON of plot points that Asmus needs to introduce, so this issue seemed to be a bit all over the place,but it was worth it for the all the character development. I love what Asmus is doing with Crystal and her crew. I was a bit disappointed in Araujo's art this time around - I felt like it was rushed more than the last issue. Mossa killed it on the colors as always though. Definitely an issue worth reading.

Briton Apr 21, 2016

Umpteen characters have a long-winded and unnecessary battle while spouting gibberish. Very poor art too.

supercoolyeah Apr 20, 2016