Avengers #8

Avengers #8

Writer: Mark Waid, Jeremy Whitley Artist: Phil Noto Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: June 7, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

Once and for all, the Avengers have to decide whether the Infamous Iron Man is friend or foe! It's hard to trust an "ally" you've been fighting against for years - but the Avengers will have to!

Superior Spider-Talk - Russ McDonald Jun 18, 2017

Avengers #8 brings an interesting feeling of horror in this one-off story before the beginning of "Secret Empire". Unfortunately, the action ends as quickly as it begins, with some Avengers not coming off particularly well in the meantime. Read Full Review

IGN - Jesse Schedeen Jun 8, 2017

This series is the first outside of the Iron Man books to really take advantage of Victor Von Doom's current status quo. That led to a really fun Avengers/Doom team-up in issue #7. Unfortunately, this follow-up story mostly ignores that dynamic in favor of picking up threads left over from the recent Avengers: Four mini-series. Read Full Review

Kalaoui Jun 9, 2017

Great having Avenger X pop in after the mini series and she was a good villain for the team. Nadia must be Waid's favorite new toy and he uses her well. Phil Noto is a great replacement and makes this issue look beautiful but he's no Del Mundo.

supercoolyeah Jun 8, 2017

I really liked Phil Noto on art. It's kinda of the lighter version DelMundo and I appreciate that. It is a right fit for the Avengers. I really enjoyed the villain in this one shot and wished there was more chances to use the villain but I know Secret Empire beckons so maybe later on. I also enjoyed the addition of Doom he actually fit in really well and paired with Wasp the two actually fair very well together.

EDiakota Jun 7, 2017

This book Is became more & more the Nadia Pym Show

freemanlouis7 Jun 13, 2017

Why was Captain Falcon so slow on the uptake? Why can't Thor Foster's hammer handle the shield? Why is Peter Parker so gullible? Why was Was being a jet? Why was the art so Terrible?

sebastianorellana95 Jun 8, 2017