Weirdworld #6

Weirdworld #6

Writer: Sam Humphries Artist: Mike Del Mundo Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: May 25, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 6

• Witness: the spectacular heart of WEIRDWORLD, the site of EARTHFALL!
• the clutches of Morgan Le Fay?
•  How did Morgan Le Fay build the Kingdom of the Torch? Learn her secret WEIRDWORLD origins here!

Geeked Out Nation - Jideobi Odunze May 25, 2016

Weirdworld #6 played with your emotions, cranked the dial to 11 and opened our eyes to many things that weren't clear up till now. We are reaching that climax, and it still feels like there's so much we are going to have to prepare ourselves for before this ends. Read Full Review

supercoolyeah May 27, 2016

A really great ending to a really great story. I'm going to miss Weirdworld. Humphries knows how to tug on heart strings and Del Mundo's art is magical and a perfect fit. The story was on point you feel for both hero and villain. And the ending just makes you wish there was a second season coming! Kudos to Weirdworld for producing one great book after the next!

AlphaNerdsProductions Jun 21, 2016

The saddest causality of cancellation. Despite occasionally breezy storytelling, the last few issues have been a treat, and this wraps the story unfortunaly quickly but with heart and love to spare.

jmprados Jun 12, 2016