Motor Girl #8

Motor Girl #8

Writer: Terry Moore Artist: Terry Moore Publisher: Abstract Studios Release Date: August 16, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

As Walden's fight against the UFOs escalates to a full-scale war, Sam is faced with the terrible choice of Life or Love. She can have one or the other, but not both, and she must decide quickly or lose it all. The mercury's rising in Motor Girl's desert standoff. Don't miss the action!

Newsarama - Kat Calamia Aug 17, 2017

Combined with another interesting psychological layer as we learn Sam doesn't want to get the surgery to help her recover, Motor Girl #8 better progresses the series' alien story, and continues to create a captivating psychological narrative for our Marine veteran. Read Full Review

Spock's Brain Aug 24, 2017

The story moves forward here plotwise, to the effect of focussing on secondary characters and not giving us a good dose of Sam and Mike interaction. Sam's history of trauma is further fleshed out, but I kind of missed the more subtle character moments that have defined this series and made it a stand-out. Still good, but not "Motor Girl" at its best.

Veido Sep 3, 2017