Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - The Monster of Temple Peak #2

Writer: Cavan Scott Artist: Rachael Stott Publisher: IDW Publishing Release Date: September 15, 2021 Cover Price: $4.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

Follow former Jedi turned saber-for-hire monster hunter Ty Yorrick in this adventure-packed High Republic miniseries by Cavan Scott and Rachael Stott!
  Ty begins the trek up Temple Peak, but the mountain's hungry creatures and slippery edges put her rusty Force skills to the test. Dangerous monsters, cliffs, and battles are second nature for Ty, though. But dealing with people? Well, that may be the hardest part of her mission...

DoorMan Oct 17, 2021

Wow, I am surprised at how much I am enjoying this. I like Ty's flashbacks and the little bit of background that it provided. Still much to uncover about her though. She seemed locked on pursuing her hunting endeavors on her own, so glad that she opened up to Drewen and taking him in. He has expressed much interest in the Jedi and from the ending of issue two, I suspect he will join the ranks of Padawan. Look forward to issue three.

Nurdboy42 Oct 10, 2021