Fighting American: The Ties That Bind #2

Fighting American: The Ties That Bind #2

Writer: Gordon Rennie Artist: Andie Tong Publisher: Titan Books Release Date: April 4, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

The critically-acclaimed series returns with a brand-new story featuring Fighting American and Speedboy!

ComicBook.com - Chase Magnett Apr 4, 2018

It's unclear who this comic is for as it lacks the artistic power of the original and undermines any nostalgic fondness that might still exist. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Apr 5, 2018

A frenchy against Comicbook.com part 2 : You wonder for how this comics is ? Don't scratch to hard. It's for me. Yes there is no nostalgic part in that comics. And frankly I happy about that. This is a fun comics about a time displaced hero and some consequence for him. At first I have my doubt about his great grand son ... But I find this part more enjoyable that I expected with some revelation I didn't know & really surprised me (The origin of the character). I like also that the writer take time to see the poor librarian woman (And what mistake send her in the closet she is now). I also find really nice the young lad discovering VR game & the journalist ready to have some juicy information. But I think some don't want a fun comics anymore and Comibook.Com are in this case. They have read so much comics they must be more interested by depressing & dark story (Read Doctor Star or Batman White then). It's ok, I understand that. What I don't take well is that they take the right to asking the question about for who is the comics. What made you a expert on comics ?
    Like me you have read some. Like me you have loved some. Like me you have don't like other. But I will never tell what I feel as the only truth. I know that I have different taste. It's just review I made, not a critic. Because who I am for criticize, nobody !
    Cover - The variant by mistake 1/2. Story : Funny & well lead 3/3. Arts : I like it a lote 3/3. Feeling : Keep going the good story. 2/2

April