All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #6

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #6

Writer: Gerry Duggan Artist: Aaron Kuder Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: July 19, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 8

• As if the Guardians didn't have enough trouble keeping off the radar of the Nova Corps, they've now run afoul of the Fraternity of Raptors!
•  Can't a space hero get a break?

Superbromovies - Ernesto Valenzuela Jul 20, 2017

Overall,All-NewGuardians of the Galaxy #6provides thrills, kills, and something that doesn't rhyme with those other two words; a real character driven story with a lot of emotional stakes. The book doesn't look bad either; gorgeous art and coloring just makes this even better than it already is. I have no problem withAll-New Guardians of the Galaxy,and I look forward to reading it for a long while. Read Full Review

IGN - Blair Marnell Jul 20, 2017

Overall, this was a very good issue, and even the humor seemed less forced than usual. Read Full Review

Busterhasviews Jul 24, 2017

the art on this series is stunning, also loving the plot direction, rather new to the guardians but I am definitely hooked!

Kalaoui Jul 19, 2017

Fantastic and mysterious story by Duggan. Awesome art by Kuder and lovely colors by Svorcina. I'm excited for the future of this cosmic tale.

RustonLF Aug 3, 2017

The swap between character centered issues and plot driven issues can be a little distracting, but it makes sense for introducing us to the characters more. This being one of the plot driven issues was more fun and had some great art. The reveal at the end had me at peak interest. Gerry Duggan is writing the characters to fit a little better with the movie counter parts so the characters are more exaggerated, but I am loving that. He mixes a good amount of humor and action. The art has a retro feel that mixes well with the tone the team is going for. This is a series that was not on my list at first, but has grown on me and I keep coming back too.

ModestMoonMan Aug 3, 2017

Duggan does a wonderful job capturing the comedic banter amongst the various Guardians crew. We don't get a whole lot of answers within this issue, but it has a good amount of action, and a decent enough cliffhanger that suggest we should start getting those answers soon.

Billyndo Jul 24, 2017