Deadpool #27

Deadpool #27

Writer: Gerry Duggan Artist: Sean Izaakse Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: February 15, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

• Steve Rogers is Captain America, the bastion of all that is good.
•  He's the kind of paragon who Deadpool could really take a lesson from.
•  I'm not caught up on his recent comics, but I can't imagine anything could change that.
Parental Advisory

IGN - Blair Marnell Feb 16, 2017

In the end, Deadpool #27 does what any crossover tie-in issue was supposed to do. It gets us excited to see what's coming up next. Read Full Review

Mister Bungle Feb 15, 2017

Pretty damn good comic.

Spock's Brain Feb 17, 2017

I don't regularly collect "Deadpool" because I find it to be wildly inconsistent, and I usually get my fill of the character from "Uncanny Avengers" and "Spider-Man/Deadpool." But I picked this up because I am fascinated with the world of Steve Rogers and the build up to "Secret Empire." And as a prelude to that, this issue delivers. I am still shocked when Cap behaves immorally, but this issue shows that the Hydra version will do whatever it takes to protect his agenda. Deadpool is almost the 3rd most important character here, after Rogers and Phil Coulson, who provides a good turn, especially at the end. The art was not quite up to standards, but Gerry Dugan's plot carried the weight.

+ LikeComments (1)