Unbelievable Gwenpool #3

Unbelievable Gwenpool #3

Writer: Christopher Hastings Artist: Gurihiru Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: June 22, 2016 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 6

• Gwen is somehow still alive...despite having no skills or training!
•  If that were not trouble enough...some of her allies are starting to suspect!
•  Being in a comic book is not as easy as it looks!

Weird Science - Jim Werner Jun 27, 2016

I can't stress enough how much I think this book is one of the highlights of the All New All Different Marvel imprint.  There is much more depth to the book than just a paint by numbers joke title here if that's the reason you're passing it by. This is a title for people of most any age or gender and when your finally ready to put it down it will have you shouting “Oh Yeah” just like the Kool Aid man as he enters through a wall. Read Full Review

Norman Bates Jun 28, 2016

I ADORE this comic. The bits with Batroc were funny and includes a cutting observation on superhero comics. An appearance by a surprise guest was even better, as it employs humor, but also reveals a thread of sadness in Gwen’s life. I appreciate how Hasting’s is fleshing out story and character to make this more than a one trick (one joke) pony.

supercoolyeah Jun 22, 2016

If Deadpool was a cute girl. He'd totally be Gwenpool. I liked this issue. She made a few allies and now MODOK is on to her. The art and coloring of Gurihiru is on point. It's cute bright and totally girly. I'm loving the direction of this series.

Gizmo Jun 26, 2016

Still a fun read, but mostly focuses on spring cleaning, getting Gwenpool situated in the Marvel Universe so that she can move forward.

StanielK Jun 22, 2016