The Last Space Race #2
Series Next

The Last Space Race #2

Writer: Peter Calloway Artist: Alex Shibao Publisher: Aftershock Comics Release Date: November 21, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 1
N/ACritic Rating

It started as an anomaly-an outlier in the noise that's so common in astronomical data. But the truth sends the United States-and the world-careening into what will become humanity's LAST SPACE RACE.

A challenger appears!

Sasha Balodis isn't the only one that desires to discover the secrets waiting beyond the orbit of Saturn.  His business rival Roger Franklin wants in-and if he doesn't get what he wants he'll tear the whole thing down.

Written by Peter Calloway (TV's Legion, Cloak & Dagger, Under the Dome) and drawn by Alex Shibao (Independence Day), THE LAST SPACE RACE is an imaginative inves more

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

SloboSOY Nov 24, 2018

I find this second issue better than the first one. Surely because their is less negativity in the story. The first one start with a character assured to die and then focus on a suicide mission. This one let a little hope; And I like the new character. Roger is smart and very funny.
    Ok that's focus maybe to more on him. But it's nice to see how he discover the secret project and after all the story is about the last space race. The finality of it for now is less important.

Cover - I really like the cover even if it's not related to what I read. 1/2
    Writing - I really like this part of the story more than the last one. The writer take our hand to lead us to the last panel. It's well done. 3/3
    Arts - Even if it not p more