Wyrd #4

Writer: Curt Pires Artist: Antonio Fuso Publisher: Dark Horse Comics Release Date: September 4, 2019 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1

Wyrd pays the price. Everything ends, and begins anew. Plus: Kansas City, 1938. First contact. A familiar face.

Major Spoilers - Robert Mammone Sep 8, 2019

Less than the sum of its parts, Wyrd #4 is a so so end to an arc that never reached the heights it seemed to aspire to, but is never so bad that you can't read to the end. Good artwork and a decent twist mark it as a book to go out and buy. Read Full Review

DippingBird Sep 8, 2019

As a series, Wyrd has been frustratingly average. It’s had a lot of potential to be something great but just can’t quite make it. Issue #4 however made for a nice surprise and is the stand-out issue of the whole series. I’m honestly glad I read it as I nearly skipped it based on the previous issues. I won’t say anything else as I don’t want to spoil it, but this issue is worth reading alone. (Also features an alternate take on what Superman could have been, which is always fun)

September