Claim: A Song of Ire and Vice #1
Prev Series

Claim: A Song of Ire and Vice #1

Writer: Gregory Wright Artist: Mihajlo Dimitrievski Publisher: Source Point Press Release Date: December 23, 2020 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 1
10User Rating

War has come to Unstablovakia, and the country's two most incompetent mercenaries realize it's their time to shine! King Ned is dead, drowned in a wine barrel without any apparent heirs. Now, our mercenary "heroes" - a delusional goblin and his silent doppelganger sidekick - fight with the five factions that sprung up to claim the throne. Who will win? Will the kingdom survive? And will there be anyone left to pay the mercenaries? Based on Claim, the hit fantasy card game from Deep Water Games, Claim: A Song of Ire and Vice provides swords, sorcery, and satire in a crazy, kingdom-stealing caper. Claim it while you can!

Comic Crusaders - Nemesis Oct 9, 2020

The book's combination or comedy, wit and beautiful art is hugely successful and makes for a wonderful read. As I said, it had me laughing out loud and pleasantly entranced. The book stays true to its fantasy roots but its comedic element can stand up to some of the giants in comedic fantasy; namely Order of The Stick, Battlepug and, another fantasy card game, Munchkin. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of fantasy, comedy, Dungeons and Dragons or beautiful art. Read Full Review

JHugh Jan 29, 2021

They hit it out of the ballpark with this one. First and foremost, I just loved the humor, it was never forced, flowed perfect. All the characters are wonderfully done, artwork was great. I personally like a comic that doesn't take it self too seriously :)...Buy this one, you won't regret it.

March