Eternals #6

Writer: Charles Knauf, Daniel Knauf Artist: Daniel Acuna Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 3, 2008 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 2
N/ACritic Rating

How many Eternals must die before Gilgamesh's unbridled thirst for their blood is slaked? And how does he expect to ensure that immortals remain dead? As Ikaris grows weary in his attempts to awaken the memory of Philip Stoss, aka Phastos, the absence of Sersi may move him to take drastic steps. Plus, having lost contact with Makari, the Dreaming Celestial has initiated a fail-safe that could mean a spiraling end to all life on Earth! Time is running out, for the Eternals!

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

Amazing Psycamorean Aug 24, 2020

Alright this was probably my favorite issue so far. Unlike previous issues, I think Iron Man is written better here. I also really enjoyed the chat with a Celestial.

Ryan Nov 29, 2021

Felt rushed, but the first half of this issue was pretty good, I think having the reactivating pod things destroyed could’ve been a huge opportunity, having the Eternals struggle with immortality, but that was undone pretty quick

September