Strange Academy: Blood Hunt #2

Event\Storyline: Blood Hunt Writer: Daniel Jose Older Artist: Zagaria, Luigi Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: June 12, 2024 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

The Strange Academy kids' mission to find a spell to solve the Blood Hunt has taken them all the way to Madripoor to find THE DARKHOLD! Readers of CONTEST OF CHAOS know, however, that the Darkhold is now a child and the only way to stop the Vampire onslaught means...the death of the Darkhold Child!

ComicBook.com - Tim Adams Jun 12, 2024

These Strange Academy students are very likable, and I'm pulling for Pia and German to remain friends through this. Read Full Review

Screaming Enigma Jul 5, 2024

I couldn't decide whether or not to give this a 5.5/10 or a 6.0/10, so I decided on the latter since I thought the art here was pretty good. The writing just isn't all that engaging to me, especially with Doom randomly showing up at the end. I appreciated the story of Germán dealing with finding out that Pia is a vampire, though I felt like it could have been handled a bit better as well.

Drasek83 Jun 26, 2024