My Isekai Life Vol. 2
Series Next

My Isekai Life Vol. 2

Writer: Shinkoshoto Artist: Huuka Kazabana, Ponjea Publisher: Square/Enix Release Date: December 14, 2022 Cover Price: $12.99 Critic Reviews: 1
N/AUser Rating

In this manga adaptation of the popular web novel series, an overworked wage slave finds himself transported to a fantasy world where he quickly becomes the strongest sage in the world...thanks to the help of an army of tamed slimes!

Yuji Sano's career has gone from bleak to downright bizarre!

Now the world's most powerful Sage, Yuji has joined up with an adventurer's guild and makes quick work of wowing his new allies. And when a dragon arrives to shake the organization to its very foundations, it's up to Yuji to lead the charge.

But even wielding one of the strongest spells in the world, Yuji barely manages more

Anime UK News - Demelza Jul 10, 2022

Overall,My Isekai LifeVolume 2 proves an improvement on the series debut in the art department but where the story is concerned, its still not doing anything to stand out in the market. However, if you enjoyed Volume 1 or simply like the sound of the premise, then there is plenty to enjoy here, thanks to Yujis monster companions. Read Full Review

Be the first to rate this issue!

Click the 'Rate/Write A Review' link above to get started.

August