Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor #2
Series Next

Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor #2

Writer: Jody Houser Artist: Rachael Stott, Giorgia Sposito Publisher: Titan Books Release Date: December 5, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 3 User Reviews: 1

Eisner-nominated writer Jody Houser (Faith, Mother Panic, Stranger Things) leaps in with mind-blowing adventures for the Thirteenth Doctor and her brand new companions! A mysterious new time traveller appears - but can he be trusted when he says he's human?
Illustrated by award-winning artist Rachael Stott (Doctor Who, Motherlands) and colorist Enrica Angiolini (Shades of Magic, Warhammer 40,000)!

SciFiPulse - Ian Cullen Dec 4, 2018

Overall. I'm in it for one more issue, but I hope the story moves a bit quicker in the next issue. Read Full Review

AiPT! - Nathan Simmons Dec 4, 2018

This second issue continues a fun and faithful adaptation of the best aspects of the current Doctor's adventures! However, I do hope the sonic screwdriver isn't always used in the way it is in this issue. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Jamie Lovett Dec 5, 2018

The Thirteenth Doctor's comic book adventures are off to a solid if not spectacular start. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Dec 7, 2018

The doctor & the team tardis have to talk to "The just" who want to arrest them & save the time-traveller who seem to go back in loop.
    If the second part is a success, the first is a failing & they are incarcerated, but the doctor plant the sonic on Graham and free them.
    After that it's a Stargate story where their is no enemy in the facility or not much. I find to easy that the doctor can call the tardis like this, but Why not. She let enter another foe in it.

Cover - The regular. Nice & all, but not related. 1/2
    Writing - I like it even it's it's not perfect. To more character, only Yaz is well used. And I'm not a fan of how they show us the story of the traveler. Also I would have loved to see what are the enemy more

December