Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor #5

Writer: Jody Houser Artist: Rachael Stott, Giorgia Sposito, Arianna Florean Publisher: Titan Books Release Date: March 6, 2019 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 2

A new story starts for the Thirteenth Doctor, as her debut season leaves fans hungry for more stories starring the Doctor, Yasmin, Ryan, and Graham! There's never been a better time to board the TARDIS, with Eisner Award nominee Jody Houser (Mother Panic, Stranger Things, Star Wars, Faith, Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows) writing fresh adventures through time and space!

SciFiPulse - Ian Cullen Mar 4, 2019

A really strong start, which ends on a cliffhanger that will perhaps just about keep fans hanging on for more to come in the next issue. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Jamie Lovett Mar 6, 2019

We don't get to the meat of the story until the end, but this issue is a fun read for Doctor Who fans. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Mar 8, 2019

At first I find it more like what I expect from a Doctor who story. Love the sheep runing gag or the moment Thirteen talk about Donna (Without telling her name sadly).
    But then it was not very interesting and the ending was a little dumb, and expected.

Cover - The variant with all four characters faces. So beautifull but not related. 1/2
    Writing - Love to see the doctor jalous of a podcast. Shame they don't find better stories with her. 1.5/3
    Arts - Less mimicry, so less unpleasant. The actor are recognizable. I even enjoy more than with the previous issue the layout. 3/3
    Feeling - My last one, and nothing give me the envy to stick more longer. 0/2