Zojaqan #2

Zojaqan #2

Writer: Collin Kelly, Jackson Lanzing Artist: Nathan Gooden, Vittorio Astone Publisher: Vault Comics Release Date: November 15, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

With a fledgling society looking to her for guidance, Shannon Kind reaches into her own past as a mother to teach them how to survive. But when a time skip throws her into the future, leaving her people to ruminate on her teachings for a hundred years, she finds that her lessons of perseverance have been twisted into a cruelty she could never expect.

Black Nerd Problems - L.E.H. Light Aug 31, 2017

This comic isn't exactly action packed, but the meditation on responsibility, and indeed parenthood, combined with the fascinating discovery of the world, makes up for that. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Nov 18, 2017

I didn't like issue 1, and completely forget solicited this one. So I take it, but I not read it. I fly over, but detached to it. Sorry because that's not helping (For you) & respectful for the artistic team. Cover - 2/2 Story - I cannot tell ... 1/3 Arts - Very nice 3/3 Feeling - I hope I didn't sollicites the third too. 0/2

Veido Sep 3, 2017