Night Hunters #1
Prev Series

Night Hunters #1

Writer: Dave Baker Artist: Alexis Ziritt Publisher: Floating World Comics Release Date: November 25, 2020 Cover Price: $4.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

If you want to live in Gran Caracas you have two options: become a cop or die. Night Hunters by Alexis Ziritt (Space Riders) and Dave Baker (F*** Off Squad) tells the tale of two brothers who have to navigate the futuristic cyberpunk world of Venezuela 100 years in the future.

Doom Rocket - Micky Rivera Oct 26, 2020

It remains to be seen what sort of message about the technology, poverty, and the police state Night Hunters is going to deliver, but as of this issue it is driving steadily towards it in a really badass-looking, post-apocalyptic war machine. It has the perfect mix of cybernetic prosthesis, class warfare, and nihilistic gags, tempered by a clear desire to understand the present moment by means of genre. Setting the story in a developing nation that's just recently been pushed through the gauntlet of industrial subterfuge makes me love it even more. I'm looking forward to keeping up with this one. Read Full Review

Rauld Dec 16, 2020

Very cool first issue! The idea is very creative, it’s intense, and the art work is GORGEOUS. I recommend if you like different things

MoonKnight313 Mar 19, 2021

I really enjoyed this new series. A great cyberpunk book. I really love the colors, story, and art.

Gizmo Jan 17, 2021

A seductive cyberpunk world, very reminiscent of 2000 AD's Mega-City One. The artwork, especially the colors, are bold and unapologetic. The downside is that the colors tend to hurt me eyes, I'm glad the creators at least chose to go with a newsprint stock that's not glossy.

Phil B. Jan 6, 2021