Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #10

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Nathan Stockman Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: July 12, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 5
N/ACritic Rating

The Sorcerers go to the future to try to save Wiccan's life!

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

RustonLF Jul 12, 2017

We find out why Wiccan was left with the Mark of Sarrows that left him seeking the help of Merlin. There is also another fun look at Wiccan's timeline and the X-Men that are serving there. There is also an interesting last page reveal that had me looking forward to the next issue. The art was not as engaging as previous issues, but still worked. Some character designs are a better than others. Still one of the titles I look forward to most.

CrazyforRAMU Jan 27, 2018

The source of Wiccan's fatal power-up is revealed, and it's going to be a real doozy for Strange and the other sorcerers to tackle. Robbie Thompson has a weird talent for riding his serieses right to the ragged edge where I'm about to give them up and *then* making with the amazing plot twists. His pal Nathan Stockman delivers some guest art that works great for the wild future X-Men interlude that fills the majority of this book, but I'm not sure how well it's going to fit the more sorcerous action coming up. This issue did a fine job of reviving my interest and building anticipation for the last two issues.

StanielK Jul 25, 2017