Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #11

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #11

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Nathan Stockman Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: August 30, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 3

• The Sorcerers Supreme travel through the future and into Hell to save one of their own!
•  But who rules the Underworld of Tomorrow?
•  The answer is not who you'd expect!

IGN - Blair Marnell Aug 31, 2017

I'm not necessarily sorry to see this book end, since it really feels like it has run its course. But it's good to know that the series has become more fully realized as it heads into its final issue. Read Full Review

RustonLF Aug 31, 2017

There is a little bit of a feeling that this story is being rushed, but for the most part comes across great. One of the things that I am thrown of by is the fact that the stakes for this adventure lie in a future that we are only vaguely familiar with. This leaves the impact a bit less than what I want. I do however love the various Sorcerer Supreme's. Introduced here is a future Stephan Strange who mentors Wiccan. There is a shining moment for the Mindful One. Kushala accepts here place in the Marvel Universe. There is also a glimpse of Newton's role as villain in the future. I miss the visuals of Rodriguez's art, but the team does a pretty good job. There are some highs and lows in the art. I think overall the art is still enjoyable. While there is some confusion in this story for me, it is one of my favorite overlooked titles at Marvel. This issue feels like a conclusion so that fact that the next issue is the conclusion will be an interesting surprise.

StanielK Sep 10, 2017