FCBD 2021: Spider-Man/Venom #1
Prev Series Next

FCBD 2021: Spider-Man/Venom #1

Writer: Al Ewing, Ram V Artist: Bryan Hitch Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: August 11, 2021 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 5
N/ACritic Rating

Free Comic Book Day is the perfect chance to dive deep into the Marvel Universe with new stories and exciting adventures alongside some of Marvel's most acclaimed creators - and this year, Marvel is bringing you the biggest and boldest stories yet!
Starring Spider-Man and Venom!
Exclusive Original Material
Rating: Teen

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

Psycamorean Aug 16, 2021

The Spider-Man story was pretty good. I liked the writing, the art was great. I hope the new run is fun like this was.

The Venom story was neat. I'm excited to see where it goes. I have faith in Ewing to do something cool.

The Wilson Fisk story was what excited me most. I guess it's a tease for what's coming after Zdarsky's Daredevil run "concludes".

+ LikeComments (2)
    Merlyn Aug 17, 2021

The Ben Reilly one was too short, but good, I'm interested in it. The Venom one got me a little bit excited even though I'm not a big fan of Dylan as a character. And, predictably, now that Trump is no longer president, Marvel will finally end the stupid mayor thing and they'll make him a gangster again.

JS3620 Aug 18, 2021