Rocket #3

Writer: Al Ewing Artist: Adam Gorham Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: July 12, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 2
N/ACritic Rating

• Rocket in the hoosegow! He's doing bird in the toughest stir in the sector - the brutal space prison they call...the Colon!
•  It's a living hell with no exits and a tailor-made punishment for every inmate - and if Rocket can't break out in one night...
•  ...he'll get broken out? Wait, what? How does that work?

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

CrazyforRAMU Jan 27, 2018

Rocket busts out of prison to avoid a fate worse than death - getting busted out of prison by the Technet. Trust me, that makes sense. "Rocket busts out of prison" should really be a hopeless cliché - he does it at least once per series. Fortunately, this version is scripted by Al ☠☠☠☠ Ewing, and he would not *dream* of disappointing us. Every last thing we and Rocket see in the prison gets converted into a Chekov's gun for the beautiful escape payoff, and the whole story's topped with a whipped cream dollop of surprise final page guest star. Adam Gorham's art does a superb job of telling the story.

Kreniigh Sep 6, 2017